Pinnacle Tower @ Johor CBD: open for booking, Surrounded with fast selling projects such as Sky88 and Twin Galaxy. Whether you are an investor or home maker, this is a genuine opportunity not to be missed if you have been contemplating about a residential property in Iskandar.
Project background informationt about The Pinnacles Johor:
Less than 4 minutes drive from CIQ & SG–JB MRT
Near Danga City Mall (2nd stop of SG-JB MRT)
5 minutes drive to Johor CBD
5 minutes drive to KSL
Walking distance to Penlangi Plaza (TOD zone: Future public transport point)
Walking distance to Astaka shopping area
Established and experienced developer
The Pinnacles Iskandar Vital stats:
Type: Service Apartment
Land: Freehold Commercial land title
Location: Jalan Dato Abdulla Tahir
275 units, 38 storey.
Completion: Estimated 2015
Unit Size: Mostly 3 Bedrooms
Price: RM 680psf to RM 1,000psf
To keep price low, no DIBS and further mark up.
The Pinnacles Iskandar preview package:
1) Free Legal Fee for SPA & Loan Agreement
2) Free maintenance fee for 2 years from vacant possession
3) Free furnishing package (Kitchen Cabinet c/w gas hob & cooker hood, wardrobe to all bedrooms, split unit air-conditioner to all bedrooms)
4) Early bird discount of 10% by way of credit note
5) 1 free car park to each units
6) 2nd car park can be purchased upon confirmation of sales with a price of RM30,000 per lot limited to additional 1 lot per unit.
Why Iskandar? A few thoughts:
New Singapore PR need to wait up to three years before purchasing in Singapore, and Malaysians make up the largest group of Singapore PR. More Malaysians will be working in Singapore and living in Johor.
The need to reach Singapore’s population target 6.9million by 2030 will further drive up Iskandar property prices.
It is harder to invest into Singapore residential property due to latest loan curbs.
Why Jalan Dato Abdullah Tahir or The Pinnacles Johor?
Prime land around Johor CBD is getting scarce. The proximity to Causeway and future MRT stations can attract Singaporean tenants or the growing population of people working in Singapore and living in JB.